Temple requires anyone over the age of 18 to sign the brit and show proof of vaccination to enter the building. You can show proof in any of these ways.
- Show the physical card
- Show a picture or scanned image of card
- Show any confirmation email from Temple, with the subject line “Confirmation Email: Temple Emanu-El Brit and Proof of Vaccination”
- Masks are required for everyone while inside the building.
- Masks are optional for anyone outdoors.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures throughout Temple and ECEC, using outside housekeeping services to regularly sanitize the campus, with a specific focus on high-touch points and restrooms.
- We have deep-cleaned air vents and HVAC filter systems and upgraded our air filters to the highest level possible for our systems.
- While people are in the building, we are continuously cleaning all areas, including restrooms.
- We have re-trained both staff and outside cleaning services.
In The Event of a Confirmed Case at Temple
When Temple is notified of a confirmed positive COVID-19 case in someone who has been in our building, Dallas County Health Department will be notified. Any contact tracing, notifications, or other recommendations made by the Health Department will be handled by Temple administration accordingly.