- Take your temperature at home (honor system). If you have fever above 100.4, please stay home to protect yourself and others.
- Complete and submit a health screening form prior to coming to the building.
- Wear a mask while inside the building.
- Practice physical distancing. Stay 6 feet apart.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures throughout Temple and ECEC, using outside housekeeping services to regularly sanitize the campus, with a specific focus on high-touch points and restrooms.
- We have deep-cleaned air vents and HVAC filter systems and upgraded our air filters to the highest level possible for our systems.
- While people are in the building, we are continuously cleaning all areas, including restrooms.
- We have re-trained both staff and outside cleaning services.
In The Event of a Confirmed Case at Temple
When Temple is notified of a confirmed positive COVID-19 case in someone who has been in our building, Dallas County Health Department will be notified. Any contact tracing, notifications, or other recommendations made by the Health Department will be handled by Temple administration accordingly.